This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oesenc and /or fugawi plugin and corrupted pi installation
Hi,

Sadly I have encountered a corrupted pi installation in which I have installed an ordered chart. I haven't tried it yet but it seems that this ordered chart will not be working anymore in my reinstallation of the whole system. Is there any solution left? (used both slots one for my pi and one for my mac)

In case there is no alternative for oesenc what could I do to prevent this from happening in the future? Would this be the same for the Fugawi plugin?

Thanks for the help!
I am afraid if you have consumed your 2 slots, you have to buy your charts again. Ask o-charts/fugawi guys.

Do not forget to do backups of your working system to avoid this situation.