This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Openplotter settings dialog window too small
Hello,

when trying to add a I2C sensor or do anything that opens a dialog window in openplotter, the window is too small so the "ok", "cancel" and other infos are hidden. Even if I try maximising the openplotter setting window before, it still opens that small dialog window that cannot be resized.

Not sure if this is a Debian issue or openplotter but I have a feeling there's a way in Linux to force resize windows.. just can't find it on Google.

Anyone knows?

Thanks!

Marco

Screenshot url: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxfbp73fp088hm...0.jpg?dl=0
You changed the Appearance Settings.
If you change Preferences->Appearance Settings->System Font: PibotoLT 12
it will work.
Got it working thank you very much!

In case I change this to bigger font for a small screen, there is no way to resize the window?