This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions will not "show message"
Running the latest OP on a Pi3 when an action is triggered it will not show a message. It will play a sound & publish to Twitter etc but the show message does not work.

This has been since the major upgrade.

Any ideas!!
(2018-11-11, 09:28 AM)Lazzz Wrote: Running the latest OP on a Pi3 when an action is triggered it will not show a message. It will play a sound & publish to Twitter etc but the show message does not work.

This has been since the major upgrade.

Any ideas!!

Similar issue here. I am unable to use the SMS option. SMS tests fine, just cant use the action tab to make it happen.

I tried the show a message option also and no luck.

Twitter and email seem to work fine though. Although when you try to send data via email it sends all Signal K messages at once and you cannot select just one or two.

Lazzz, were you able to figure this out?
I still cannot get a message to show but the Twitter action works fine - been waiting to see if a new version fixes it.

I also get the sounds but I can't remember half the time what sound is applied to what action!!