This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating to 1.x.x on Pi (with oeSENC charts)
As an associated point on this topic i yesterday bought a new oesenc chart license for my new pi3b+ build.

The purchase and download went fine but the charts would not work

Eventually........ traced the issue to me using the same name for the new build as the old - amitapi

Oesenc did not like this and i had to rename to amitapi3b and download again to eventually get a working set of charts.

I think this is probably because of the os upgrade, so they do actually check/monitor, but allow two installs per license so i have now used both!

Steve
Sorry guys, I did not see this threat. Preparing an sticky post with plans about OP v2.x.x.
o-charts is working in a solution to keep licenses when we have to reinstall SD cards. This is usual in raspberry users and we need a solution.

You know I am an o-charts employed too and I am working on that solution. I can not do any official announcement yet but I can say that It is an USB key dongle device.

If you have any problem with o-charts products write to support email and they/we will help you quickly.
Done here: http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=1704