This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding environment.rpi.temperature in trigger list
Hi everyone,

I had a problem this summer, my pi temperature processor got high.

I want to add a fan to lower the temparature in the pi box.

For that i will use a relay plugged on the GPIO and swich the GPIO on 1 when CPU temp is too high.

I made some tests with a fake value (environment.inside.temperature) and it's working well with openplotter actions (define a gpio output, then a trigger then an action).

Now i want to get rpi cpu temperature.
For that i have installed a plugin on signal k serveur to monitor the cpu pi temperature who's addin a "environment.rpi.temperature" key.
i can see the value and the key in signalK diagnostic in OP.

But when i a am going to action > add trigger, i don't have the Signal K key (environment.rpi.temperature) in the list
how can i set that ?

cordially

PS: i know there is an option with red node but i'd like to manage in OP:
http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=1093

Cordialy