This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canusb data not making it to opencpn 3b+ 1.2
hi

I’m testing out the new 3b+ build on board this weekend.

Successfully getting nmea2000 data in signalk, can see ais targets on the example map app.

But the data isnt getting to opencpn, no position or ais data.

How do i connect opencpn to signalk ?

Steve
It is already conected, you just need to select what sentences do yo want to convert from SK enabling and selecting sentences in the "Convert Signal K to NMEA0183" SK plugin
Thanks, that sounds familiar!
Where do i find the plugin settings, a web page if i remember correctly?

Steve
your server's ip address :3000
example 192.168.1.111:3000
mare liberum
Was still not seeing ais data in opencpn

Found that the signalk to nmea add in does not do AIS, and the AIS specific add in is still in the ‘available’ apps list
So i installed that and have ais working on the charts again , hurrah!

Steve