This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMU and Temp/Hum sensor interference
Hello,

When I connect both the IMU and Temp/Hum sensor I get random garbled values on the temp/hum. When I disconnect or disable the IMU I get normal values on Temp/hum.
After a reset and restart the temp/hum is not detected anymore.

I've wired the SDA SDC tight together, I use a MPU-9250 IMU sensor and HKU and a HTU21D Temp/hum sensor.

Any ideas?

Regards
I have had the same problem.
I thought that i read about this issue already. I have got my imu and hum on the boat. So i can't look where the problem is. In the beginning i thought it was a hardware problem. But i'm pretty sure it has to do with the RTIMU library.
Hello, i have the same problem with the same sensors. I have never seen the gyroscope. The sensor of humity HTU21 marks the humility and temperature, but sometimes it disappears and does not return to acknowledge it.

with both connected sensors, humidity measurement is not correct.

Sorry by my english  Huh 

Saludos