This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I see DS18B20 sensor address
I am using OP 1.0 and wants to add a DS18B20 to my engine room. I have connected it to RPi via GPIO 4 though a module that comes with the sensor and I did not get any sensor address so I could add it to 1W tab. Secondly I put the module out of the equation and soldered the recommended resistor (4,7) and the cables directly connected to GPIO pins. I did not worked as well. I simply cannot see an address when I try to add it. 

Is there any way I can find sensor address? Does it should be recognized automatically in the 1W tab or do I need to insert even the address by hand?

Thanks in advance!

Paulo
it should be recognized automatically in the 1W tab