This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
openplotter_rpi_v0.8.0.noobs.zip
Wink 
Hallo,
I'm new to Openplotter but not to the Raspberry Pi.
I downloaded openplotter_rpi_v0.8.0.noobs.zip, extracted the files on my MAC and copied them to a freshly formatted 16 GB class 10 SD card (I used SD card formatter to do this) in the boot directory.
Inserted it in my Raspberry PI 1B and booted.
It started and expanded the directories and started NOOBS, however no OS was listed in Noobs to install.
I redownloaded the file extracted it again and repeated the process three times, but all with the same result.

This is the same procedure I have used on numerous OS  that I installed on my Raspberry Pi and it does work with the standard NOOBS from Raspian.org.

Am I doing something wrong or is this an undocumented feature [Image: wink.png]?

Greetings
Peter
Due to perfomance issues of some features OP does not work on RPI zero and 1. Try on 2 and 3. Sorry.

Enviat des del meu fnac 5 usant Tapatalk