This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinouts for pypilot keypad
Hi Andreas,
the link is not working 404 error. I looked at it first before I posted.
Thank you
For sailing is it too cold, but the boat show in Düsseldorf starts on saturday and this year there is a booth with home made electronics..the booth was paid by donations of the SEGEL FORUM.
Hope somebody exhibits the PYPILOT.
Regards
Frank

Andreas
In lcd.py line 270 are only 5 pins defined, now I understand why the 7 pin is not working. I thought I had the latest image. Is there an other image or what do I need to change?
Frank
The mystery is solved. It turned out, that I was using an old image from August 2017 and dont know where I got it from....
System works, but strange errors durring boot

insmod: cant insert  */mnt/mmcblk0p2/tinypilot/modules/v7_modules/lirc_dev.ko´:invalid module format
insmod: cant insert  */mnt/mmcblk0p2/tinypilot/modules/v7_modules/lirc_rpi.ko´:invalid module format
fc-cache: error while loading shared libaries: libharfbuzz.so.0: cant open shared object file: No such file or directory

Are these messages normal?

To me it looks that some stuff is in development, but it would be nice to know.
Frank
The messages are normal about the kernel module and libharfbuzz.

It's because it has to work on armv6 (pi zero) and armv7 (pi 2 and 3) so the script loads both and the one that doesn't work prints an error. It would be nice to fix this but the warning is harmless.
would this be the correct way to wire tinypilot to work with switches

https://www.instructables.com/Creating-S...rry-Pis-G/

Obviously the gpio pins would be specific to the information shared above.
You don't need to use any resistors. Shorting the pins D7 and D8 to ground is all that is needed.