This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Problem updating from 1.0 to 1.2
Hi all, 
I am new to this, so please tread lightly if it turns out, that the bug is me!
While waiting to put the coming Hat2 on my RPi4, I thought I might as well get some practice, so I installed Openplotter on a RPi3b+.
The download of NOOBS(incl. Openplotter) went fine and installed and ran OK on the RPi on a 32GB SD. Then I updated Raspian (full-upgrade). Also OK. Finally I tried to update Openplotter, and this ran well for long, but during the updating of files belonging to the Python2.7 subset, the update crashed. I tried doing the whole thing once again, but with the same result. The error message was: "Wrong character .=" 

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)