This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED][OP2] Latest beta does not boot on RPI3+ with Moitessier HAT 1
Test just now:
RPI3+, with StromPI 3 (to avoid power issues) and Moitessier 1
- fresh download of 2020-01-13-OpenPlotter-Headless-v2.0.img
- rufus to SDHC card - boot
- sw update (took ~ 40min) ok
-reboot - config SPI and I2C interface enabled - reboot
- OP setting - OP Moitessier install
- rpi kernel xx93 - dowload moit kernel xx93
(after download the new moitessier kernel was not available in /.openplotter/moitessier/ so I copied from download directory)
- installed xx93 Moitessier kernel - system reboots
- after reboot system hangs with raspi logo at load_driver_moitessier_service

cut power of raspi, wait 5 min and power on again
- same scenario: hangs on load_driver_moitessier_service and does not respond to any keyboard actions

suggestion: set a timeout to continue loading in case somethings goes wrong during moitessier driver startup.
Anything else I can try other than start from scratch again? - Pls advise

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OP2] Latest beta does not boot on RPI3+ with Moitessier HAT 1 - by SkipperEarly - 2020-01-23, 06:28 AM