This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED][OP2] Latest beta does not boot on RPI3+ with Moitessier HAT 1
(2020-01-27, 03:45 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Do not worry we are working on it and it will be solved soon.

As you said this is a pre-release. From the moment you install, test and report a pre-release you are involved in the development. We are getting more than 150 daily downloads of the pre-releases and this is great because people is torturing the system and finding bugs we would never find. But more than 150 daily persons during 2 month is too much people and many of them do not feel they are involved in development. Lesson learned.

That's great to hear. I _am_ feeling involved, don't worry. That's why I wanted to underscore the importance of this class of bugs, but I understand that you might be getting swamped. I'll try to torture test other parts of OP2 in the meantime!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OP2] Latest beta does not boot on RPI3+ with Moitessier HAT 1 - by emilecantin - 2020-01-27, 11:04 PM