This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED][OP2] Latest beta does not boot on RPI3+ with Moitessier HAT 1
(2020-01-31, 07:09 PM)emilecantin Wrote: I think pretty much everything is now working. However, it's not really what I'd call a "plug & play" experience. There was this hiccup with the "Install" button that was grayed out, and then I had to manually enable & connect pretty much every sensor there is on the HAT.

Still better than an all-out crash, though!

Thanks for testing!

Now that the firmware of your Moitessier HAT 1 is updated you will never have this problem again and you can use the OpenPlotter Moitessier HAT edition which is really plug and play. You could have ignored from step 15 to step 35c of your procedure using that plug and play edition.

Thanks for point me to this grayed out button, easy fix because is just a GUI issue. We should just force a refresh after a "check system" or even every time you enter the "drivers" tab.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OP2] Latest beta does not boot on RPI3+ with Moitessier HAT 1 - by Sailoog - 2020-01-31, 07:27 PM