This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PyPilot Wind Sensor Stops after SSB TX
Hi,

I had some initial trouble with my Arduino and Davis wind instrument, but it was all resolved by firmware updates to the Arduino and updates to the Rpi USB driver. The system has been working 24/7 for about a year.

Recently I have started using my SSB for weather reports; I had not transmitted before.
Often after a session on the SSB the Wind Sensor Arduino stops working.
Usually it has a solid LED light, and I can just reset it to get it working again.
But, once it stopped with a slow blinking LED and the only thing that would revive it was reloading the firmware that I had previously received.

I think this is a stray RF problem from the SSB. But, no other electronics aboard have any problems.

Any suggestions ?

Cheers,
JM.

Messages In This Thread
PyPilot Wind Sensor Stops after SSB TX - by NahanniV - 2020-06-03, 05:33 PM