This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Implementing /digitalyacht/ikommunicate/webAPP
I don't know off the top of my head, I have to change and test change and test again. That script is confusing to me.

A general recommendation for those values that need to be emulated to get the thing to run: I sometimes have some values and other times don't, if I have my Garmin plotter shut off, or if I'm running it at home with none of the boat mounted stuff. So what I was able to do is emulate a sentence that iKommunicate gave lower priority - so that it would use the emulated Depth Below Keel = 0 value only when my actual Depth Below Surface value wasn't present and so on.

Also - it was handy to change the hard coded defaults in the settings file to those I prefer. Much less fiddling around when accessing it from different devices.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Implementing /digitalyacht/ikommunicate/webAPP - by Saqqara - 2018-10-31, 08:46 PM