This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pressure sensor BMP180
Am on op 0.8beta
Is there a way to set the frequency of readings for pressure/temp/humidity?
BTW would be nice to have last value also shown on the op I2C sensor tab.

I trust the rate setting {0.1 - 2sec} is only for the IMU
OP reads and update I2C sensors continuously, several times per second, it's up to each sensors the frecuency they update values. The rate setting affects the generation of NMEA sentences for all sensors to adjust the traffic on your system.

If you want to check the last value and the refresh rate, Inspector is the place.
(2016-04-21, 10:14 AM)Sailoog Wrote: OP reads and update I2C sensors continuously, several times per second, it's up to each sensors the frecuency they update values. The rate setting affects the generation of NMEA sentences for all sensors to adjust the traffic on your system.

If you want to check the last value and the refresh rate, Inspector is the place.

Do they change anything, just see the values appear in the table.

If you look at the picture, the picture has stopped the affichaage 22H30, and at the top right of screen voice is the time of Raspberry 1H20 am

The same day before making a screen print, I worked my GPS which was displayed in OpenCPN, and the date is not updated. (16.03.2016 instead of 04.19.2016).
(2016-04-20, 01:17 PM)Adde Wrote: I just installed OpenPlotter v0.7.1 on my PC and I again the same problem with the display of the BMP180 sensor (see photo).

The oldest history is not replaced by the latest updated values; and it is not possible to clear the history with the reset button (the little house).

Would it possilble to have the display of point atmospheric pressure (at time "t")?

see photo

The litte house icon do not reset values, to reset old values press the button "Reset" in OpenPlotter in the I2C tab under "weather data logging"

Set the time zone of your system
(2016-04-21, 12:26 PM)Sailoog Wrote:
(2016-04-20, 01:17 PM)Adde Wrote: I just installed OpenPlotter v0.7.1 on my PC and I again the same problem with the display of the BMP180 sensor (see photo).

The oldest history is not replaced by the latest updated values; and it is not possible to clear the history with the reset button (the little house).

Would it possilble to have the display of point atmospheric pressure (at time "t")?

see photo

The litte house icon do not reset values, to reset old values press the button "Reset" in OpenPlotter in the I2C tab under "weather data logging"

OK I'll take a look

Set the time zone of your system

I configured the geographical area in Raspberry Pi Configuration