This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I install the latest pi 400 WiFi drivers (BCM43456
I use OP extensively and put a fresh install and update and upgraded on a pi 400.  I can use 5ghz, but 2.4ghz refuses to work.  I have a printer on 2.4ghz.  I even ran the WiFi driver install in the OP apps.  Has anybody else run into this problem?  I did some searching and there have been some driver updates.  I’m thinking this should be in the image upgrade for OP if it’s not already.
Raspberry OS buster or bullseve?
(2022-03-14, 06:21 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Raspberry OS buster or bullseve?
Buster release 10.
(2022-03-15, 02:46 AM)andy kopac Wrote:
(2022-03-14, 06:21 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Raspberry OS buster or bullseve?
Buster release 10.

Hi Sailoog
Is there a solution for this?  I'm trying to connect a RPI zero w now for a pypolot and it won't connetct?
Difficult to me to debug, I have not the Pi 400. some tips:

- Have you tried with a fresh Raspberry OS? if this does not work in Raspberry OS it will not work in OP.
- Have you tried OpenPlotter 3?
- Have you tried with another wifi channel?
On my Pi400 2.4Ghz AP does work with internal wlan as it should (buster (apt update apt upgrade)).
modinfo brcmfmac
name: brcmfmac
vermagic: 5.10.103-v7l+ SMP mod_unload modversions ARMv7 p2v8
openplotter-network 2.1.5
(2022-03-24, 11:47 PM)e-sailing Wrote: On my Pi400 2.4Ghz AP does work with internal wlan as it should (buster (apt update apt upgrade)).
modinfo brcmfmac
name:           brcmfmac
vermagic:       5.10.103-v7l+ SMP mod_unload modversions ARMv7 p2v8
openplotter-network 2.1.5

Yep!  It’s in the updates.  It works.  I did the updates before, but it didn’t work.  Looks like there is a kernel update.  That would do it wouldn’t it?