This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] In new Openplotter 10alpha ads1115 not work
I installed the new image Openplotter 10alpha,
ads1115 not work, diagnostic of signalk does not display data.
If openplotter start with "startup restart" shows (when start Analog ads1115):

ERROR:websocket:error from callback <function <lambda> at 0x7557d5b0>: 'source'

Ic2detect is ok
I have verified the ads1115 sends data on instrumenpanel, I think it is only a problem of SignalK diagnostic.
You are fast kste. I have not introduced the new release yet and you have already downloaded it Smile

Yes, lots of parts are not working due to the latest changes on signal k node server but I have localized most of the issues and I am working on it.

As you should have noticed now you can update easily from OP interface without burning a new SD: https://sailoog.gitbooks.io/openplotter-...ating.html

Thanks for reporting
I was waiting for the update with new image and every now and then I checked.
It is great being able to easily upgrade.
I also saw that the startup script now checks for updates at startup.
Thanks Smile
This should have been fixed on latest updates, could you check?
Everything works!
Very well!

Only MQTT from openplotter does not work (from node-red works).
With the update of today there is a new bug:
When I open the "Add MQTT topic" template I can select the "type" but the "SignalK Key" selection is blocked.
But even the topics already present do not work.
ops, you are right, stupid bug. It will be fixed on next update.