This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] OP 0.9a and 1.0a "always" actions
Hi!
Thanks for the new 1.0a image! I am trying with it.

I have a problem with "actions":

For testing the mail function, I set up an action:

"always" - "send mail", some text - "no repeat"

In OP 0.8 this action sent the mail once after restart.
In OP 1.0a (and 0.9a) it starts firing of mails in a 2 sec rythm.

It is the same with "message" instead of "send mail". Actually the Pi got stuck, because of the message flooding.

Is it a bug, or a new feature?

Martin
It's a bug.

Due to latest chanbges on signal k development, lot of parts are not working on OP and we have to rewrite some of them. Actions is the next on the list. Actually In am surprised that emails and messages work.

working on it
Thanks, Sailoog. Is there a changelog anywhere, so I can see when the actions should be fixed?

Is there a chance to get at least the motion sensor working in the actual version?
sure: https://github.com/sailoog/openplotter/b...ANGELOG.md

GPIO sensors have already been fixed so your motion sensor will work. The problem is that actions are not working yet.
(2017-04-13, 04:29 PM)Sailoog Wrote: sure: https://github.com/sailoog/openplotter/b...ANGELOG.md

GPIO sensors have already been fixed  so your motion sensor will work. The problem is that actions are not working yet.

I guess GPIO sensors is the same as the formly named GPIO switches?

How can check a configured input sensor? In 0.8 I could see a working switch in the NMEA inspector.

In 1.0.2 I tried Signal K diagnostic without success.

But without Actions a Motion sensor is useless, isn't it? Or is there a workaround?

Best regards,

Martin
this is fixed in last update.
You have to set GPIO inputs/outputs in GPIO tab and set actions for GPIO outputs in Actions tab.