This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pypilot plugin for OpenCPN 5.8.0
Hi all, did there is a way to operate the Pypilot OpenCPN plugin for the very last release of OpenCPN ? Not found on the Master catalog nor on the Beta. If not available, have you a date for a release ?
Thank you, Eric
Ran into the same problem. No Pypilot plugin in Flatpak OpenCPN 5.8.0 on an Odroid N2+ (Aarch 64 22.04). Can anybody tell me when this may be expected?
I unfortunately upgraded from opencpn 5.6.2 to 5.8.2 via Flatpak and can not use the Pypilot plugin

I see that it is available for windows, but not for opencpn via Flatpak on openplotter/Rapberry Pi ?

--    any Idea when the Pypilot plugin for Opencpn 5.8.2 will be available ?