This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WilhelmSK deprecated?
After winterization I booted the boat systems and everything is coming online nicely. However, WilhelmSK on my phone doesn't want to connect to open plotter. Not with last year's settings, not with anything. Demo servers works but when trying to connect to signal K it just gives me a timeout error. 

I tried to contact WilhelmSK support but no response from there. So is that project winterized as well?
WilhelmSK works fine for me, both to the server and on the boat. Works when coupled to an RPi Openplotter 2 setup, and also to a mini-PC Ubuntu Openplotter 3 setup.
Sorry! I’m on a sailing vacation and underway now!

Can you check to see if you can access the SK admin ui from Safari?
You have a good one on your vacation, This can wait. Yes, I can access SK admin from my safari.
Can you get a screenshot of your connection in WilhelmSK and what url are using in Safari?
Oh yes this one. Got it working, had to uninstall and reinstall the app. Thanks for your help!