This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MacArthur HAT production
If anybody from Australia is interested in consolidating a group order, please PM me. Otherwise, I am interested in purchasing a quantity for re-sale in the southern hemisphere. When I looked at the freight component, it was about 10x the cost of freight in the US or Europe.

Thanks
You need to purchase one separately, I bought 3 before I had success with getting one to work with PyPilot, although it is not yet clear to me if it was the IMU or PyPilot was was borked.
(2024-02-13, 08:02 PM)petere101 Wrote: If anybody from Australia is interested in consolidating a group order, please PM me. Otherwise, I am interested in purchasing a quantity for re-sale in the southern hemisphere. When I looked at the freight component, it was about 10x the cost of freight in the US or Europe.

Thanks

I am trying to add a cheaper shipping method for Australia and NZ from Europe, I will report here.
(2024-02-13, 04:36 PM)steved Wrote: Alright, thanks for the update -> I'm in the queue, Christmas comes mid-March!

I am a little confused with the IMU. I recently purchased a pypilot hat, (damn, that stings a bit since its obsolete before I put in on my boat -> that's the fastest technology upgrade I have had to absorb -> all for a good cause though!)

Does the MacArthur Hat come with an IMU or do I need to purchase an additional daughter board (or desolder the one on pypilot hat)? The instructions are not that clear to me.

ATTENTION, MacArthur HAT is compatible with the pypilot controller but is not compatible with pypilot HAT.

We will try to get a reliable provider for IMUs.
Information 
We now have received enough orders to exhaust the number of units currently in production (and expected to arrive in early/mid March). We will leave our stores open for pre-orders, but new orders going forward are expected to ship in early April.
Hi everyone,

Is there an update on shipping for the orders that were due early to mid March?

Thanks!
Hi, yes.

Orders from the US store have already shipped and orders from the EU store will ship between Friday the 22nd and Tuesday the 26th.

Sorry for the delay in the EU store, customs in the EU are a nightmare.

Orders that were due to ship in early to mid-April will likely ship sooner.

Hopefully there will be no more waiting time in May.
Any updates on shipping to Australia?
(2024-05-01, 06:32 AM)petere101 Wrote: Any updates on shipping to Australia?

We do ship worldwide from both, the EU and US store. Shipping from the US store to Australia starts at USD 20.47
(2024-05-01, 06:32 AM)petere101 Wrote: Any updates on shipping to Australia?

I had mine shipped to Australia from the US.

Great service. I can't remember how long it took but wasn't too long a wait!!