This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signal K Cerbox GX
Hi, hoping for some help please. I have openplotter running on raspberry pi 4, taking all my boat NMEA data from Signal K that is already running on a Victron Cerbo GX. Its my first time with raspberry so maybe a basic question, but having set it to communicate correctly with my signal k running on the Cerbo GX, it looks like Openplotter is still trying to connect to the signal k server that was installed on the raspberry. This causes an error on start up, and I assume is stopping me setting up a cleaner auto start up procedure. Is the signal K install on the raspberry redundant in my setup, and should it be removed to stop these errors? And if yes how do I do that?
Many thanks