This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create action from switch attached to GPIO
So basically what you say is that I should configure it outside Openplotter?  Dodgy

Or send a request maybe to the openplotter community. Otherwise you will always have a shutdown after you boot up the machine. Not really wanted...

I hope somebody has a solution  Big Grin

(2018-07-15, 10:41 PM)jim321 Wrote: "And I get the message if I put the value to 1, but then it also shows the message when I boot, which means that it would go immediately into shutdown (that happened already once to me)"

be careful with that shutdown command or reboot for that matter it's no fun has happened to me lol..i had an inject once at start Smile

i have alarms set to gpio pins sending emails "SK node red", when i reboot it always sends a message when the gpio pins are started, enabled on boot.
i dont think there's anything you can do about it..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Create action from switch attached to GPIO - by vriezenaar - 2018-07-16, 11:24 AM