• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FR] Translation status
Hey,

For the fun, I translated the diagram of "How does it work" chapter (I know it's still red, but it's already translated, and the diagram is in the English source).

I change the name of the image file, adding _fr in the name, upload in the fr repository, and correct the link. 
Is it the right way? (if not, we just have to modify back the link, and delete the new image)
Hi JeanRCA !

Your translation is correct, you just have to change in the box Input (entrée) /output (sortie) and power (alimentation)
and the job is done.

I'm a little bit busy  (some work to do on boat before to get out of Mediterranean sea) and i'll be able to translate in few days. Big Grin

bests regards

PAA
Hey PAA,

For the box on the diagram I did'nt translate on purpose, cause input/output/power seems more natural for me than entrée/sortie/alimentation. Do you really think it's better to translate ? If so i'll translate it.

I translated all the chapters with the blue status. I need an other look, especialy on the "CAN USB Stcik".

Take care off your boat ;-)
Hi JeanRCA,
I don't think the translation of those few words will be necessary. The diagram is very clear and those words are used in lot of datasheet, instructions...
I check on github and a lot of pages are already translated...

Best regards

PAA
Hey PPA,

So we're agree.
I translate all the chapters, having the blue status. So far, there is no more job to do, I'm waiting the developer to adjust the list off status to going on.
By this time, you can read my translation to verify, especialy the one "CAN Stick". I do my best, but I don't pratice NMEA 2000, so I'm not confortable with all the technical terms of this subject.

In general, as it's a first try, I think than you can make the French text much better!
Hey,
I'm blocked. I need the update of the status list to going on.
Yes, sorry again, I am blocking this Sad  too much work
I will try tomorrow, sorry again
Hi Sailoog,
Don't worry that's fine.
I'm quite busy too, I'm not boring. I just wanted you to know that I can't go on.

PS: I read on the net you're Spanish, so "tomorrow" is the traduction of "mañana" which means "one of these days" ?    Tongue Tongue
(02-05-2018, 04:53 PM)JeanRCA Wrote: Hi Sailoog,
Don't worry that's fine.
I'm quite busy too, I'm not boring. I just wanted you to know that I can't go on.

PS: I read on the net you're Spanish, so "tomorrow" is the traduction of "mañana" which means "one of these days" ?    Tongue Tongue

I was wrong, that means "one of these weeks" Wink
(02-17-2018, 08:35 AM)JeanRCA Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 04:53 PM)JeanRCA Wrote: Hi Sailoog,
Don't worry that's fine.

I was wrong, that means "one of these weeks" Wink

Wrong again, "one of these months"  Tongue Tongue