• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FR] Translation status
You are wrong, I am not Spanish I am Catalan but bad habits stick Smile

I am really sorry!!!!, you are right, translation issues always go to the end to the TODO list. We are really busy with the hat development and the new OP version but we are progressing. Do you believe me if I say "this week"?
(03-05-2018, 02:28 PM)Sailoog Wrote: You are wrong, I am not Spanish I am Catalan but bad habits stick Smile

I am really sorry!!!!, you are right, translation issues always go to the end to the TODO list. We are really busy with the hat development and the new OP version but we are progressing. Do you believe me if I say "this week"?

Of course I believe you. I believe, but i worry: if tomorrow means "one of this months", what may mean this week?  Smile Smile Smile
(03-06-2018, 04:40 AM)JeanRCA Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 02:28 PM)Sailoog Wrote: You are wrong, I am not Spanish I am Catalan but bad habits stick Smile

Of course I believe you. I believe, but i worry: if tomorrow means "one of this months", what may mean this week?  Smile Smile Smile

So what do we do?
Nobody likes me, I'm a poor lonesome translator waiting for "mañana" coming
Hi JeanRCA. Sorry again but I have to chose between development or documentation/translations.
Next OpenPlotter 1.x.x documentation system will be different. Translators will be completely autonomous and I will not be a bottleneck.
Hopefully you are not too much tired and you are still with us Smile
This is how it will look like: https://openplotter.gitbook.io/documentation-v1-x-x/