• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DE] Translation status
Information 
Red status: The source of this chapter still needs development. Do not translate it yet.
Blue status: Development of this chapter is finished. You can translate/update it.
Green status: Translation of this chapter is finished.

Guidelines to collaborate: https://sailoog.gitbooks.io/openplotter-...ation.html

Chapters:
  • Introduction(link)
  • FAQ
  • How to collaborate(link)
    • Documentation (link)
  • How does it work?
  • What do you need? (link)
    • Self powered USB Hub (link)
    • USB WiFi dongle (link)
    • USB GPS dongle (link)
    • NMEA 0183 to USB converter (link)
    • CAN-USB Stick (link)
    • USB DVB-T dongle (link)
    • IMU sensor (link)
    • Environment sensors (link)
    • 1W temperature sensor (link)
  • Wiring I2C sensors
  • OP Tabs (link)
... We are reviewing the rest of chapters to evaluate the status...
Translation in German language is done 100% complete. It needs someone that have a git account and copy and paste translation to the git.

I do not have a possibility for this. My git is full and do not have resources that i can fork. Sorry no changes about this.

All people i work together work with CVS and Sourceforge. I respect yours wish for GIT. But if someone like to do the copy and Paste work for me i can guide.

Additional i did start romanian translation. Page one the Infos are 100% translated now.
Rest of the translations are done by robots and not by humans. If someone like to help i will give support by mail ore here in any way as requested.
(05-21-2017, 08:59 AM)tocan Wrote: Translation in German language is done 100% complete. It needs someone that have a git account and copy and paste translation to the git.

I do not have a possibility for this. My git is full and do not have resources that i can fork. Sorry no changes about this.

All people i work together work with CVS and Sourceforge. I respect yours wish for GIT. But if someone like to do the copy and Paste work for me i can  guide.

Additional i did start romanian translation. Page one the Infos are 100% translated now.
Rest of the translations are done by robots and not by humans. If someone like to help i will give support by mail ore here in any way as requested.
tocan, as you have already posted on this forum, our documentation is obsolete so your German translation too. Please do not copy paste anything from your translation before reviewing. At this moment there are only 2 chapters ready to translate and they are very diferent than your German version.

If you are not familiar with github please copy paste here by yourself the chapter you have reviewed.

Have you understood the new system to coordinate documentation and translation? Do you understand what colors mean? please translate only chapters marked in blue. You have translated to Romanian chapters in red. If you are going to maintain a Romanian version I can create a branch for it on github (you do not need to edit on github, use this forum to paste translations).

Please do not submit text translated by robots.

We are not going to use sourceforge to develop, we use github. It does not make sense duplicate repositories but if you want to maintain a sourceforge repository you are free.

I did not understood what you are offering email support for. For editing your site or the official one? of course you are free to do whatever you want, just to know.
See all my pages is a WordPress multistage network on the server build in long years. What is confusing you is that all works hand in hand. Because my English is not very good (its the most worst level you can get in German school)

You did start the weekend the new guide and I will start next week exact with the new chapters that are ready to translate them to German and Updates will be there marked very prover and I set the link correct.

I did try with my git hub account to login and make marks at some points or to suggest things but was not lucky. And I also did not contact developers from other projects until now.

One developer did contact me and told me he know me from another project and they do a Android app for navigation and they work with vector charts for offline use. Focus river and lake charts. We did arrange a phone call for next week and he told me they think at the moment to set all to Opensource in Autumn this year.
Fact is I did try to make a fork but was not possible with my git account. Yours suggestion is good. Directly to copy and paste than from here.
Please do not expect from me that I do in one or 2 days adapt my system here to the new translation system and destroy all the resources I did build up to understand basics... and special not via the way of a small mobile.
I was going the given link but did not saw any colored stuff in the git book. Maybe my worse English is the reason.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
(05-21-2017, 03:26 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Have you understood the new system to coordinate documentation and translation? Do you understand what colors mean? please translate only chapters marked in blue. You have translated to Romanian chapters in red. If you are going to maintain a Romanian version I can create a branch for it on github (you do not need to edit on github, use this forum to paste translations).

Please do not submit text translated by robots.

First i do not submit anything until things are not clear to me.

If i go to the master Branch to english than i can read the branch and the Git Book.

And exact all this pages i did translate without the FAQ and the SystemK part.
And page to page I did My problem i do not see anywhere inside documentation marks in red or green or yellow.

https://sailoog.gitbooks.io/openplotter-...ontent/en/

I do not see also where changes are done in the master branch.

In My system is nothing secret i use transposh arround the complete Network of different content... This are arrount 70 different blogs and parts make my server slow. I do not have problems with it.

I see in my statistics if a language is prefered and if the people change the language.

If someone comes from france they stay in french language and same the russians.

https://transposh.org/ca/faq/?tpedit=1

Try it. Original language is English... You read in Catalan and if something is wrong klick on the  green, yellow or red sign.
Forget github, color marks are in the first post of this thread: http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.p...50#pid1750
I would like to help with the german translation, my github account is dirkwx
Hi Dirk, this is good

I think i did made a reasonable basics. and when a chapter change in official documentation some things can be changed fast and easy than

http://donau-grundel-schiff.de/2017/05/01/lizenz/

I suggest to start with the license because its the official law guilty licence of creative commons for germany. I suggest for the german guilty that we do extract the names and put a list of the helpers below. This way we can make a easy a Promo knoppix and similar. I saw only one reasonable good promo video at you tube in German language until now.

A knoppix do not work like a raspery but for demonstation purposes some things can be done to use openplotter as a teaching tool.
SSuch a way is good to spread the software to the thousands of clubs. official danube river language is german and if i make a stop on my way i can let a dvd inside the marinas.

I prefere real names because anyone can mail someone in case of questions. my idea is to bring helpers first to the project and here special helpers without any programmers skills. helpers that have possibilities to make something with design or photoshop or other things to get and adobt promo materials. or electrical plans.

great idea that you use the git. this way the focus goes away from me a bit :-)

With the base we have than, in case sailoog change some things than in upa week the translation also is updated.

I am active inside the Wazo project and there is every week a new version and update of the documentation.
http://documentation.wazo.community/en/s...unity.html

I integrate in my running openplotter for me for shure FHEM and A software like WAZO or PIAF. This way side projects can be easy integrate to Openplotter.
(05-23-2017, 02:28 AM)dirkw Wrote: I would like to help with the german translation, my github account is dirkwx

Thanks a lot dirkw. You have an invitation, please visit: https://github.com/sailoog/openplotter-d...nvitations
Dirk, at the moment there is one page to translate official. You like to do it. If not I can start until tomorrow morning should be ready.