• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DE] Translation status
(05-24-2017, 10:51 AM)dirkw Wrote: Translate how_to_collaborate.md. To the german here: In my opinion, monkey means in german Wahnsinn Smile) Do you have better suggestions?

Monkey in this context is a cheap source of labour respectively diligently working community members. There is absolutely no way to translate it as "Wahnsinn" which means madness.
(05-24-2017, 06:23 PM)shark24 Wrote: Monkey in this context is a cheap source of labour respectively diligently working community members. There is absolutely no way to translate it as "Wahnsinn" which means madness.

Yes, ok. What do you think of "Fleiß", or maybe you have a better suggestion?
Some phrases and terms realy do not exist in German. At this point you should rake a very free interpretation that take the sense. This headline and part is realy difficult for translation. "Kompromisslos in den Zielen" it's realy a very free interpretation but shows a reader a direction to go inside the team. This way a non academic with other talents can more easy identify but you have to decide... very close to the original or more free

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
Next days i will translate the chapters
  • CAN-USB Stick
  • IMU sensor
  • Environment sensors
  • 1W temperature sensor
Nice!

I will mark them to prevent anybody to translate.
(05-31-2017, 11:25 AM)Sailoog Wrote: Nice!

Translation of chapters CAN-USB Stick and Environment sensors finished
(05-31-2017, 06:17 PM)dirkw Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 11:25 AM)Sailoog Wrote: Nice!

Translation of chapters CAN-USB Stick and Environment sensors finished

Green! thanks.
Let me know by private how do you want to appear on credits (alias, real name, your boat, your pet... Smile)
Translation of
  • IMU sensor
  • 1W temperature sensor
finished
(06-06-2017, 06:38 AM)dirkw Wrote: Translation of
  • IMU sensor
  • 1W temperature sensor
finished

Green!!! Thanks.