This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any advice
I'm setting up my boating system with OpenMarine, and I'm wondering if any experienced sailors here have specific hardware recommendations that complement OpenMarine seamlessly. I'm particularly interested in hearing about your success stories or any challenges you faced during the setup process. Any advice on making the most of OpenMarine for a smooth sailing experience would be fantastic!
That’s the best thing about OpenPlotter it complements everything you currently have. For me it was about adding environmental information, battery monitoring in my case via Victron kit and then finally building an engine monitoring unit (DIY)that gathers data from my old MD2030 without compromising its reliability.

You can do what you want here, what would you like to see in your system?

Oh and get a MacAruthr Hat!
think connie might be a bot?? Doesn't sound quite right....
(2024-03-06, 08:28 PM)PaddyB Wrote: think connie might be a bot?? Doesn't sound quite right....

a Good question though!!
Oh yeah. Our beloved OpenMarine forum is under attack by bots.
See also
https://forum.openmarine.net/showthread....5#pid29115