This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP 0.11 ?
Hey guys

I was wondering what is the last version?  I've seen people commenting on OP 0.10 but on github, I see commit on the branch 0.11 ?  Anyway, how can I access the latest version and stay up to date with the releases?

Thanks
sam
Download version 10, install it, then update. It'll become the latest and greatest.
Yes, I know, it is confusing, I will add some text to download pages...
(2017-06-13, 01:13 AM)abarrow Wrote: Download version 10, install it, then update. It'll become the latest and greatest.

Hello, I'm new here. Just upgraded from 0.10 to 0.11. Result was that neither mouse nor keyboard reacted anymore. So I stay for the moment with 0.10 . Cheers!  Okay, did it a 2nd time and now it works. It went wrong when I was asked for certain questions in the script. My fault. Now I will try to configure the system with this latest upgrade. Thanks!
When I do "check for stable update" I still get version 10
The beta gives now version 12
What's best to use?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T530 met Tapatalk
(2017-07-06, 04:50 AM)Sjoerd02 Wrote: When I do "check for stable update" I still get version 10
The beta gives now version 12
What's  best to use?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T530 met Tapatalk

version 10 is a beta too so update to version beta 12 please