This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] The Openplotter window does not start
if I start openplotter from command line the output is:

pi@etta:~ $ openplotter
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pi/.config/openplotter/openplotter", line 34, in <module>
    from classes.add_DS18B20 import addDS18B20
  File "/home/pi/.config/openplotter/classes/add_DS18B20.py", line 23, in <module>
    from w1thermsensor import W1ThermSensor
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/w1thermsensor/__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
    from .core import W1ThermSensor  # noqa
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/w1thermsensor/core.py", line 314, in <module>
    load_kernel_modules()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/w1thermsensor/core.py", line 308, in load_kernel_modules
    raise KernelModuleLoadError()
w1thermsensor.errors.KernelModuleLoadError: Cannot load w1 therm kernel modules

In the openplotter.conf I have:
[1W]
ds18b20 =
The problem started after the Raspbian updates yesterday
Sad 
I have inserted a microSD with openplotter backup 0.11.04, after updating Raspbian, same error. Huh
When I disable 1wire in the /boot/config.txt "#dtoverlay=w1-gpio". I get the same error.
Also if you doesn't have a 1wire sensor you shouldn't disable 1wire in the config.txt.
Thank you!
I did not put this #, it must have been some update (?).
Anyway I removed # and now it works!
But in previous versions it worked like that. I backup Openplotter 0.11.04, there is # and openplotter starts without errors.