This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Crashing OpenPlotter
Hi all
My OpenPlotter just crashed.. I was working on node-red and the only thing open was the browser with the dashboard. The Raspberry freezed and it restarts. Now it will not load Openplotter with the upstart. 
It says: "Error mounting settings partition" "Persistent settings partition semms corrupt. Reformat?"
If I click Yes it comes up with "SD card might be damaged" if i click "no" i can chose OpenPlotter and install, but nothing happens...
What to do?
Your SD cards got corrupted and probably damaged. Format the SD and install OP again or change your SD.

This kind of errors are related to power issues. SD cards are not the most reliable devices.