This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
login error
Hi,
I am using Openplotter several months now.
I did not upgrade to the latest version because I did not want to spoil the fingerprint, which I had to make in order to purchase the oesenc charts for OpenCPN.
The problem is that all of a sudden I cannot log in.
When I start the RPi a login screen pops up with user "pi". In the password field I fill in "raspberry".
The screen turns black and 2 seconds later the same login screen reappears.

Don' t know what has caused it.
Does anyone have a suggestion ho to deal with it? Ho do I get past this login screen?
You can upgrade to latest OP versions without lose your oeSENC charts licence if you use the update menu from OP. If you recover your system from NOOBS or your burns a new SD you lose it but the rest of ways keep your licence intact.

But your problem now is different, you can not start OP. I have see this before and if I am not wrong lack of space or SD corruption might cause this. If you do not find a easy way to fix this I recommend you to change SD, install the latest OP and update. Then write o-charts.org and tell them the case, they are compressive with OP testers.