This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Upgraded to 14 - no openplotter!
in general it works any suggestion how to solve my problem? i need nginx webserver for a side project to play with virtual com ports over wifi? i wish to push my home automation directely into signal k

maybee its not related direct to openplotter but at a later point in openmarine to integrate internet of things

CREATING OPENPLOTTER CODE BACKUP...

APPLYING SETTINGS...

REMOVING UNUSED PACKAGES...

UPDATING PACKAGE LISTS...

W: Fehlschlag beim Holen von http://ppa.launchpad.net/nginx/stable/ub...f/Packages 404 Not Found

E: Einige Indexdateien konnten nicht heruntergeladen werden. Sie wurden ignoriert oder alte an ihrer Stelle benutzt.

#### ERROR. ABORTING, PRESS ENTER TO EXIT ####
tested, WORKS!

Thanks!!
Ive not had time to do another update, do you expect i2c sensors to work again now Sailoog?

Yesterday the imu was working bit i could not add i2c sensors, eg bmp180 was listed in the i2c window bur would not add?

Steve
(2017-08-04, 03:40 PM)Sderbyshire Wrote: Ive not had time to do another update, do you expect i2c sensors to work again now Sailoog?

Yesterday the imu was working bit i could not add i2c sensors, eg bmp180 was listed in the i2c window bur would not add?

Steve

It should work, I remember testing that but who knows now Smile
Test and report if any problem please.
La I'm testing my MD9050 sensor (I think) and I do not recognize it in I2C. I have modified the file.
I have been able to configure another sensor but the measurements are not correct of pressure, and instead of the temperature appears the humidity.
The magnetic bearing and heel is well calibrated.

Sorry for my English

Saludos
Hello,

With the version 14.2, if i try to add BMP180 in IC2 section, i have :

pi@openplotter:~ $ openplotter

RTIMU setting failed: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/pi/.config/openplotter/imu/settings/RTIMULib.ini'

There is no directory /imu in my directory '/home/pi/.config/openplotter/

Laurent
(2017-08-04, 04:53 PM)Laurent59 Wrote: Hello,

RTIMU setting failed: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/pi/.config/openplotter/imu/settings/RTIMULib.ini'

Laurent

Oh f..k, you are right, sorry again, easy fix but no much time now, do not worry I will fix this too.
I have updated to the latest version and the compass is working, but I am not able to calibrate it.
I am running headless, and when I press calibrate the remote desktop closes (both with RDP and VNC).
On the old calibration I was able to run the text based calibration. The old graphical calibration did not start with remote desktop, but it did not crash the connection. This is on a raspberry pi 3 with sensehat IMU-board, SDR AIS reciever and ublox GPS.

Settings file RTIMULib.ini loaded
Using fusion algorithm RTQF
start cal process
pipe server on 2463
imu on 2465
Settings file RTIMULib.ini loaded
Using fusion algorithm Kalman STATE4
Using settings file RTIMULib.ini
IMU Name: LSM9DS1
min/max compass calibration not in use
Using ellipsoid compass calibration
Accel calibration not in use
LSM9DS1 init complete
(2017-08-04, 05:01 PM)Sailoog Wrote:
(2017-08-04, 04:53 PM)Laurent59 Wrote: Hello,

Laurent

Oh f..k, you are right, sorry again, easy fix but no much time now, do not worry I will fix this too.

Any idea when this would be fixed. I'm leaving on a trip soon and would like to use this version. Otherwise I'll have to roll back to a previous version if I can - how do you perform a roll-back.

Additionally I have noticed a substantial increase in processor use in this version. From about 10% in previous versions it has increased to over 30% in this version. Task manager just shows one of the openplotter.py processes as being the culprid, but there are several with the same name????
(2017-08-03, 06:40 PM)Sailoog Wrote: open a terminal, type openplotter and copy here the error

I get error/warning :

1-Wire must be enabled in "Raspberry Pi Configuration->Interfaces->1-Wire"

When I close the window nothing else happens.

Any suggestion?

thanks
Sjoerd