This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Signalk und I2C
Hallo allerseits,
OP 0.14.4
ich habe ein Problem und Fragen.
Ich habe das Modul GY-87 angeschlossen.
1. Im Hahn I2C wird mir ein Temperatursensor angezeigt. Ich kann es nicht auswerten. (Siehe Bild)
2. Im Tap I2C werden im Diagnosefenster 4 Sensoren angezeigt. (Siehe Bild) im Tab nmea 0183 unter Diagnose wird mir nichts angezeigt.
Wo ist mein Fehler?

auf Deutsch:

OP 0.14.4
1. Im tap I2C wird mir ein Temperatursensor angezeigt. Ich kann ihn nicht auswerten. (Siehe Bild)

2. Im tap I2C werden mir im Diagnosefenster 4 sensoren angezeigt. (Siehe Bild) im tab nmea 0183 unter Diagnose wird mir nichts angezeigt.
Wo liegt mein Fehler?
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
[attachment=131 Wrote:Luckbert pid='2657' dateline='1502527529']Hallo allerseits,
OP 0.14.4
ich habe ein Problem und Fragen.
1. Im Hahn I2C wird mir ein Temperatursensor angezeigt. Ich kann es nicht auswerten. (Siehe Bild)
2. Im Tap I2C werden im Diagnosefenster 4 Sensoren angezeigt. (Siehe Bild) im Tab nmea 0183 unter Diagnose wird mir nichts angezeigt.
Wo ist mein Fehler?

auf Deutsch:

OP 0.14.4
1. Im tap I2C wird mir ein Temperatursensor angezeigt. Ich kann ihn nicht auswerten. (Siehe Bild)

2. Im tap I2C werden mir im Diagnosefenster 4 sensoren angezeigt. (Siehe Bild) im tab nmea 0183 unter Diagnose wird mir nichts angezeigt.
Wo liegt mein Fehler?
Luckbert,

You need to use the Tools tabs to get to the NMEA 0183 generator.  I have attached a photos to show how to build the Pitch sensor sentence.  Roll is done the same way.  This should show you the right direction for the other sensors.

Cheers,

Dave

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello Dave,
I would like to insert my sensors. Unfortunately I can not select in the lower fields. The fields are gray.
Greetings Jürgen
(2017-08-22, 09:56 AM)Luckbert Wrote: Hello Dave,
I would like to insert my sensors. Unfortunately I can not select in the lower fields. The fields are gray.
Greetings Jürgen

Post a photo of where you get stuck and tell me what you did.

Dave
look here. Smile
Sorry