This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temperature/Pressure/Humidity
        Have just updated/cloned newest version of OP 0.8.beta
Work with tightVNC and therefore have sometimes response delays on screen.

1. There is a strange text (le33?) on the Humidity header line
2. when I configure subplots the opening windows has tk#2 etc in the header and having impatiently pressed the several times the configure subplot button many tk#nnn windows are opened. 
3. cannot save the new subplot setting, so next time I open Temp/Pres/Hum-graph std defaults are used again.

Its all not a big deal just wanted to bring it to the attention of the developer.

Thanks
These graphs are really process demanding, when you open it, the process jumps close to 100%. I programmed these graphs long time ago and never improved that script. I don't know if it is worth updating these graphs because I would like this data to be managed by a new graph system that could manage more types of data. It should be a web app to run on OpenPlotter as server in order to be showed on OP and external devices. On next v0.9.0 release we want fully implement signal k and virtual gauges/panel instruments and graphs could be a part of this improvement.
I agree with you - no need to go back and spend time on this graph - users should just know it is outdated.

Much better to bring the documentation up to date (e.g. mqtt - how to with practical examples for novices to follow) to get all the existing goodies fully understood.

Keep up the great work !!!