This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temperature and pression are lost removing power
I have sensor for temperature and pression and I can see the values in SK Diagnostic window.
If I remove power, on successive power up the pressure is reported zero and the temperature -271
The only way to have back the correct values is to open NMEA 0183 generator window, delete all listed sentences and hit the “opencpn  default” button.

Roberto

====
Open plotter 0.16.0 beta
Raspberry PI 3
Keyboard, mouse, video, GPS, Eth
it does that to me too but i get no data..go to i2c tab and press the restart button ..that works for me.
my gps drops out like that too i go to the nema0183 tab and select the auto gp and diagnose then it works again in SK..
it just needs a little kick in the ass sometimes..
Thank you for your reply.
Indeed, Restart for me does not work. I hope that this bug can be fixed in the next beta, or at least before the release of the version 1.0
OP 0.16
Rasp. PI 3+Moitessier hat

I will try to reproduce this, thanks.
did you need some video showing the problem?
Or I have to do some test?
Don't hesitate to ask.

Ciao
Roberto
OP 0.16
Rasp. PI 3+Moitessier hat