This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signal K not starting stops openplotter 0.16 running
Hi,

I'm running on a Pi3 headless using XRDP. Updated to version 10 OK and all working. Ran update to latest beta v16

When I rebooted and get the Starting OpenPlotter dialog box it fails to start Signal K. It does report that Openplotter is at v0.16. Trying to start Openplotter then fails because SignalK is not running.

As a relative newcomer to Rasbian/PI3 I would like some advice as where to start looking. Is there a log file I can check to see why SignalK doesn't start?

I've tried the SignalK diagnostic program, but it appears to do nothing.

Thanks in advance
I don't know why but in some regions the update doesn't work for signalk. Reinstall SignalK. Look at:
http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.p...834&page=3
Thanks for that - problem sorted