This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set application synergy to start automatically
Hello, i just came back from an reformat

How do I set Synergy (app) to autostart at login, minimized  

Any pointers to any GUI app i can install for this ? Last time i tried myself i crashed everything Smile Heart
why don't you just use remote desk top or vnc openplotter already supports them?
(2018-01-15, 12:34 PM)jim321 Wrote: why don't  you just use remote desk top or vnc openplotter already supports them?

Hello i found out how to do it (used default application for lxsession and just added the word synergy ( but not shure how to start it minimized)

I use synergy becayse i have two systems onboard

One fill PC
One Rasberry pi
Synergy lets me use tha same mouse on both systems by dragging mouse from one system to the other
For remote desktop i use the new Teamwiever Host for ARM on the rasberry pi (I have everting else on teamviewer so why not Smile

It is my Technologically impaird fathers fishing wessel so i must be able to always help him remotly Smile

Back to the topix i can see other defined startup software be configured with  @xset applicationnamehere 0 0 0   how do I define synergy to start minimized (i will try to goole it)
just sent you a pm with an address to use in remote desk top windows as an example
(SOLVED)

Got into preferneces
Lxsession configuration
Autostart
Add synergy -a "minimize"

(Yes i am a windows GUI person) Smile