This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here i go!
Hey,

That's it, i received my Raspberry, so glad!
I followed the chapter "Getting started", and it seems to works fine.
The only trouble was the keyboard: it'necessary to choose the country befor changing password, no big deal.

Update to OpenCPN 4.8 works fine

I'm waiting the  dongle to go on.

Thanks to the project Smile
Welcome to this world and... get ready for a lot of fun!
It's not like the sea has such a bad temper.
The real bastard is the wind.
The sea... simply gets carried away.
Don't get so bad as me, stalking Sailoog like an ex-girlfriend, watching every commit on github...
(2018-01-25, 02:45 PM)Saqqara Wrote: Don't get so bad as me, stalking Sailoog like an ex-girlfriend, watching every commit on github...

Thanks for the advise, but to late, I think I started  Tongue
Sailoog don't aswer to enable me going on the translation, I must bite my fingers to not staliking him  Tongue