This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] navigation.headingMagnetic issues
here is the result of the debug :

Code:
{ navigation.headingMagnetic: 1.31530016649, navigation.attitude.roll: -0.0498125188171, navigation.attitude.pitch: -0.0218765406024 }

if i move the sensor a little bit i get :
Code:
{ navigation.headingMagnetic: 1.41319958604, navigation.attitude.roll: -0.0522878579387, navigation.attitude.pitch: -0.0178265759421 }

meaning that navigation.headingMagnetic has values.
if i compare the values with the signalK diagnostic in openplotter, i get the same values for the roll and pich but for navigation.headingMagnetic i get 73 and 80 degrees ?

So two the issues become :

- why cant i get the value of navigation.headingMagnetic in a gauge or text UI ?
Now i know there is values to find i dug in around may node theni have noticed tha in the "merge values" node (the one after "Signal K delta values" node). I have two outputs and i was connected to the second one. when i put it on the first one then i have been able to get my values. Yes it's a stupid mistake, certainly a noobs mistake Sad

- why the values of navigation.headingMagnetic are different ?
For this point i don't have answer, futher i have for instance :
signal K : 119 deg, navigation.headingMagnetic: 3.47877744026
quite weird !

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impossible to get navigation.headingMagnetic - by topodom - 2018-01-23, 12:26 AM