OpenMarine

Full Version: Weatherrouting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My config: Openplotter V7 beta  + OpenCPN V4.2

Now I try to install the add-on WeatherRouting OpenCPN, but I can not ... as well as other supplements. Dodgy
WeatherRouting and the rest of plugins should be installed, just activate.
I do not understand on my computer I can turn on without problems, but in Openplotter I can not.

I also tried installing them in Rasbian, but this one tells me they are already installed.
You went to options
selected the "plugin" Page
selected a plugin and then you couldn't push enable button on the right side?
If you work on low resolution, opencpn hides sometimes the enable/disable button. Try to use remote desktop with higher resolution (Ultra vnc viewer or mstsc.exe ...).
(2016-05-18, 09:42 PM)e-sailing Wrote: [ -> ]You went to options
selected the "plugin" Page
selected a plugin and then you couldn't push enable button on the right side?
If you work on low resolution, opencpn hides sometimes the enable/disable button. Try to use remote desktop with higher resolution (Ultra vnc viewer or mstsc.exe ...).

I just did a test with VNC on my laptop, increasing the screen resolution to the maximum, but I still have no access to the "Activate" button Huh
I would look for a HDMI screen and switch the plugin on there but if this is no option:

look for the opencpn.ini file and set the

[PlugIns/weather_routing_pi.dll]
bEnabled=1

good luck!
(2016-05-20, 08:11 AM)SkipperEarly Wrote: [ -> ]I would look for a HDMI screen and switch the plugin on there but if this is no option:

look for the opencpn.ini file and set the

[PlugIns/weather_routing_pi.dll]
bEnabled=1

good luck!

Thank you to SkipperEarly for his message, which allowed me to explore the issue.
And here is what I found a picture because my English is not very good ...
Remember to save the file after modification.