OpenMarine

Full Version: US inland waterway sounding details
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.  I just started today setting up my openplotter install on RPI 3. I boat mostly on the Tennessee river but plan to travel in the future.  I have downloaded the ACE charts that I need but they do not show the sounding lines.  I have searched and searched for a solution.  From what I read the data is there. The navionics app I use on my iPhone displays them.  I really hope there is a fix for this as I am really excited about getting this system going. Any help is greatly appreciated.   Thanks.
My settings are just like yours.   I did the scan. Full rebuild. And repair and still no depth details.   Am I missing something?   Thanks for your help.
try zooming in mine only shows when i do that..zoom out they are gone again.
that's not my settings its from the manual.
It’s not that. I tried going way in and still nothing.  Are you sure you have the inland waterways loaded?   Can you send me a print screen showing what you see maybe somewhere on the tn river?   If I go down to the gulf coast area those charts have it just fine.   I see the buoy locations but that’s it.   I will try to send some samples so that you see what I am getting.  I really hope I can get this as I was really excited about getting this going but without that this will be kind of useless to me.  Thanks again for any assistance
I will try that. In the meantime I was going to paste in a few screens to show you what I mean. How do I do that? I tried pasting the image in and attaching it, but neither worked.
it's broken as far as i know the only pics i can post are on the web already, copy link add photo paste link.it wont work for dropbox anymore and photobucket didnt work last time i checked
no attachments seem to work..

;(
i used to use dropbox........ 

well now that works..if right clicked and copy link address instead of using the link dropbox gave me.
hhmmmm...
copy link on dropbox
[Image: IMG_20180914_145131.jpg?dl=1]

rightclick copy image address on dropbox
[Image: p.jpeg?size_mode=5]
(2019-03-15, 04:20 PM)jim321 Wrote: [ -> ]it's broken as far as i know the only pics i can post are on the web already, copy link add photo paste link.it wont work for dropbox anymore and photobucket didnt work last time i checked
no attachments seem to work..

;(
i used to use dropbox........ 

well now that works..if right clicked and copy link address instead of using the link dropbox gave me.
hhmmmm...
copy link on dropbox
[Image: IMG_20180914_145131.jpg?dl=0]

rightclick copy image address on dropbox
[Image: p.jpeg?size_mode=5]

Dropbox link works if you change the dl=0 to dl=1 

[Image: example.JPG?dl=1]
thanks paddyB