OpenMarine

Full Version: OK google to control openplotter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This works!  Wasn't that hard to set up, documentation seems pretty good. So first I set up a device with on/off and brightness (volume ins't an option). The installed google home on an android tablet and added kappelt gbridge. Then some node red and I can turn on/off or control the volume of my hifiberry amp on the pi. Actually quite useful  Cool

The device, of course, is called Hal Smile
(2019-09-04, 11:16 AM)PaddyB Wrote: [ -> ]This works!  Wasn't that hard to set up, documentation seems pretty good. So first I set up a device with on/off and brightness (volume ins't an option). The installed google home on an android tablet and added kappelt gbridge. Then some node red and I can turn on/off or control the volume of my hifiberry amp on the pi. Actually quite useful  Cool

The device, of course, is called Hal Smile

Paddy - can you provide some more info? Can you use this to send mqtt commands through OP? I am thinking for my Shelly Light control. :-D Do you still need Internet connection? Or can you run GA offline?