OpenMarine

Full Version: [SOLVED] [OP2] Network 2.1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish to report this (minor) finding as it may help to isolate wifi connection problems.

Rpi4 has occational issues with 5Gb wifi - so I decided to change my setting in the Network 2.1.4 from 5Gb to 2.5Gb - speed is no issue for me and my router supports mixed mode.
After reboot and reconnect to router I notice that the connection is still on 5Gb.
Network dialog 5Gb remains unchecked - so I think the actions behind the 5Gb checkbox are not correct.
I have just tested this and is working ok for me. I remember someone having this issue and it was solved on the client side. What happens if you remove the connection and create it again in your client?
SOLVED - or at least no effort needs to be spent for this anymore.
My findings on the connection speed 2.5 vs 5Gb are based on the router admin console - don't know how to check this on the raspi.

Have unchecked 5Gb in OP network setting and rebooted both - my router and the rpi and now speed shows as expected.

Thanks sailoog for a great software !
thanks for reporting