OpenMarine

Full Version: Bogged down after upgrading to Openplotter 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m using pi 3, Openplotter 2.0, Open CPN

Also, raymarine wind, speed, depth instruments via a Seayak nmea converter and a puck usb gps, all plugged into a powered hub.

I previously had most things working as far as gps and raymarine instruments. Then I purchased pypilot hat and motor controller. I am just started to get the pypilot working and have some issues to sort, but basically it’s working and controlling the auto tiller.

Here’s my main issue: I recently upgraded to Openplotter 2.0 and after installing all the pypilot stuff I now have all these conflicts and also can’t get the gps to work (the icon is red in Open CPN). So far, I don’t understand how to correct these issues. I’m basically a newb to this whole system and I’m stuck. Besides getting things sorted, I want to be able to choose between compass, gps and wind to control the pypilot.

I used this video to help with the Openplotter installation which was helpful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8CGixMl...Lo5kcMJnS0

I’ve attached some screen shots. If there is other info I should provide to get some help, please let me know. Thanks in advance

[attachment=965][attachment=964][attachment=963]
Anyone? I could really use some help. Thanks