OpenMarine

Full Version: How to reach Grafana dashboard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I  have installed Node-Red and the InfluxDB+Grafan plugin.

Check system says green, all started, and I have created one InfluxDB.

But, on my home system, Iknow the port for Grafana is :3000, but this is also the SK port? Where can I reach the Grafana admin pages?

/Leif
If you install grafana and influxdb from openplotter dashboard app all is configured in port 3001
Thanks, that solved it partly... and now for username and password? tried with both openplotter and the RPI itself?

/Leif
(2020-06-02, 08:08 PM)leif_klasson@hotmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, that solved it partly... and now for username and password? tried with both openplotter and the RPI itself?

/Leif

admin
admin
Thanks for quick answers... and I also realized after my last post, this was a new Grafana installation, RTFM to see how to manage that... I have already done it with my Home Assistant, very embarrassing... Blush , now it's so beatiful...

/Leif
I have a somewhat similar problem. Cannot find a grafana dashboard or webapp
i dashboards  grafana server did not show autostart under processes.
as per suggestions in the above thread, I uninstalled influx db, grafana, node red. then reinstalled.
now under apps, instrument panel, sail gauge, node red dashboard, influxdb/chronografa/kapacitor/grafana show installed.

I cannot find a grafana dashboard.
if I start the node red app in signalK i get an error  Cannot Get /redAdmin.
if I start the signalk webapp, get localhost:3000 says error bounds are not valid.

if I open the instruments and sailguage webapps, they work perfectly.

have searched in file manager for anything with a file name resembling Influx (Inf* search term) and cannot find a data base. so not sure its created. but the influxdb writer shows start when i log into signalk.  node red her shows failed to start.

in the open plotter documentation, unless i missed it, I don't see anything on how to start the grafana app.

the nema 2000 network has gps signals, weather, depth, water temps on it, and all show in the instrument panel web app. and go to opencpn on the laptop through the ethernet port.

This happens on both a Rasp pi 3b, and 4b, using the noobs available in mid July, last week ( Pi4) and updated. both are running in a Raspberry pi 7 inch screen and case.

would also like to route the data to an usb drive.

obviously, I have missed something.
can someone point me in the right direction with this?

Thank you.
Alan
chronograf does pretty much the same thing - is it working?
10.10.10.1:8888
(2020-08-19, 10:10 AM)PaddyB Wrote: [ -> ]chronograf does pretty much the same thing - is it working?
10.10.10.1:8888

Thank you.

using the pi4 at home, don' t think there is any data stored.  Shows grafana etc as installed, under dashboards processes, it does not show. both it and grafana shows dead.

tried 10.10.10.1:8888.
failed. 404 error.

tried in chromium localhost:8888 and got to a chromium page chronograf.
created a login, and its now wanting to create dashboards. will have to do some reading now.  no data showing and no templates. got to figure out how to get the data file created.

the pi3 is on the boat, next time I'm down, maybe this afternoon, will see what happens when connected to the network.

might I suggest the open plotter manual have a line in chromium type localhost:xxxx to get to grafana, chronograph etc?
might I also suggest a list of addresses for the various data streams that are set up by openplotter.

two observations, 1. not sure if this is a bug, but on both pi's, if i have open plotter running and signal k chromium windows running ( instruments and sailguage), the computers lock up. mouse, keyboards don't work. was leaving them on, and every time I went to the boat the pi was locked.
had to pull the power cable and start.

tried leaving just the signalk windows above running overnight, and no problems.

2. on both pi's when on the boat , network plugged in or not, I cannot get out on the internet. if I type in a search, it adds +raspberry pi at the end, and you get nowhere. bring them home, they login to the home wireless and behave normally. don't understand this one.

so if i need to update anything, install anything or "play", I bring one home and  work here.
(2020-08-19, 05:26 PM)amckeown Wrote: [ -> ] got to figure out how to get the data file created.

Install and set up signalk-to-influxdb app and set up. it will create a database for you.

[Image: rV8jRfR.png]

Then point chronograf to influxdb

[Image: zKA4CD2.png]
Thanks very much.

could you insert that into open plotter documents for others at the learning stage?
Smile 
Alan
Pages: 1 2