OpenMarine

Full Version: reboot kills all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to open plotter.  I'm trying to install 2.0 on a new raspberry pi 4.  I have a 32Gb SD.  Installation goes swimmingly until, it seems at different packages, I get a red "reboot" message not a green "refresh" message. After that the pi will no longer boot.  I've tried this three times and got the same result.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thx
(2020-06-07, 08:00 AM)davidsi Wrote: [ -> ]New to open plotter.  I'm trying to install 2.0 on a new raspberry pi 4.  I have a 32Gb SD.  Installation goes swimmingly until, it seems at different packages, I get a red "reboot" message not a green "refresh" message. After that the pi will no longer boot.  I've tried this three times and got the same result.

thx

Hi, try to change the SD ... Cool
thank you!

(2020-06-07, 09:39 AM)Max1947 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-07, 08:00 AM)davidsi Wrote: [ -> ]New to open plotter.  I'm trying to install 2.0 on a new raspberry pi 4.  I have a 32Gb SD.  Installation goes swimmingly until, it seems at different packages, I get a red "reboot" message not a green "refresh" message. After that the pi will no longer boot.  I've tried this three times and got the same result.

thx

I did, same result
(2020-06-07, 05:39 PM)davidsi Wrote: [ -> ]thank you!

(2020-06-07, 09:39 AM)Max1947 Wrote: [ -> ]

thx

I did, same result
Did you follow Sailoog's directions?  https://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=2633