OpenMarine

Full Version: Update-Button die all Apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everyone,

I'm using multiple O.R. Systems.  One on the boat and another home to test and play with.

When I get to the boat after some time, a lot of the apps are ready to be updated.

Is it possible and desired to implement a button which triggers an update process for all apps.

I imagine that then all apps get the latest updates one after the other.

It would have the advantage that I can spend the time with other things and don't have to walk to the keyboard and screen every 3 minutes.

How do the other users see it?

Greetings Jürgen
(2020-06-07, 11:29 PM)Luckbert Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, everyone,

I'm using multiple O.R. Systems.  One on the boat and another home to test and play with.

When I get to the boat after some time, a lot of the apps are ready to be updated.

Is it possible and desired to implement a button which triggers an update process for all apps.

I imagine that then all apps get the latest updates one after the other.

It would have the advantage that I can spend the time with other things and don't have to walk to the keyboard and screen every 3 minutes.

How do the other users see it?

Greetings Jürgen

Excellent idea, another challenge for the technicians, I can only encourage! Good wind!  Blush Rolleyes